- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees celsius, fan bake.
- Roast the cauliflower and red onion.
- Make the toppings for the salmon.
- Mix together the olives, sun-dried tomatoes and dill.
- Bake the salmon.
- Prepare the cauliflower and rocket salad.
- Once the salmon has cooked, scatter over the olive and sun-dried tomato mix and drizzle with the creamy tahini sauce - serve alongside the salad and enjoy.
- We have used a salmon tail but you can also use individual filets.
- Note that the salmon is popped into the oven during the last 10 minutes of the cauliflower's cooking time. This ensures the salmon is served straight out of the oven, whereas the cauliflower can be served at room temp.
This recipe serves four, if you are cooking for two simply halve the recipe. To prevent waste we recommend buying a small red onion or a shallot.