- Prepare the creamy avocado and coriander sauce.
- Cook the fish.
- Warm the tortillas.
- Assemble the tacos and enjoy!
- Both this recipe and the Winter Chicken Caesar use a cashew cream. So to prevent double handling we recommend making a bigger batch and then divide between the recipes!
- ⅔ cup raw cashews (soaked overnight or for 20 minutes in boiling water and drained)
- ½ cup water
- 1 Tbsp + 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- Pinch of sea salt
- To make the cashew cream simply add all of the ingredients to a high-speed blender or food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Remove ¾ of the cashew cream from the blender for the winter caesar salad (003.)
- And then to the blender (with the remaining cashew cream) add the coriander, avocado lime zest and juice; blend until smooth and creamy.
Meal prep guide - if you followed the meal prep guide you would have prepared cashew cream.
This recipe serves four, if you are serving two simply halve the recipe.