- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees, fan bake.
- Roast the pumpkin and onion.
- Crumb the halloumi.
- Make the dressing.
- Cook the halloumi.
- Assemble the salad and enjoy!
- When cooking the crumbed halloumi you don't want to cook it on a high heat otherwise the crumb will start to burn before the halloumi has cooked through.
- Don’t overcrowd the tray when roasting the pumpkin, cramming the tray will create a steaming effect, which is not going to help achieve the golden exterior you're after.
Meal prep guide - if you followed the meal prep guide you would have already made the dressing and chopped the pumpkin.
This recipe serves four, if you’re cooking for two simply halve the recipe.