- Cook the edamame beans.
- Make the dressing.
- Cook the crispy pork mince.
- Cook the noodles.
- Assemble the salad and enjoy!
- When you’re cooking the pork mince, you want to get it nice and brown before adding the sauces so it gets crispy and caramelised instead of stewing.
- Once you’ve cooked the noodles drain them and then rinse under cold water - this stops the noodles from going gluggy.
- In this recipe, we’ve used one chilli in the mince and one chilli in the salad, if you don’t like things spicy then leave the chilli out of the salad.
This recipe serves four, if you’re cooking for two simply halve the recipe.