- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees fan bake.
- Roast the zucchini and capsicums (on separate trays).
- While the vegetables are cooking, make the rice filling and simmer for 15 minutes, or until the rice has cooked.
- Add the cooked zucchini.
- Assemble the capsicums, top with feta and place back into the oven for 10 minutes.
- Serve up and enjoy!
- This dish is delicious alongside a side of rocket dressed in a little olive oil and red wine vinegar.
- The filling only cooks inside the capsicums for 10 minutes meaning you will need to roast the capsicum while the filling simmers ensuring the capsicum is deliciously soft and sweet.
- Rub the capsicum's skin in oil to prevent the skin from burning.
- Roasting them cut side down allows any moisture to fall away from the capsicum instead of pooling within the capsicum.
Meal prep - if you followed the meal prep guide you would have already made the spiced rice filling.
This recipe serves four, if you're cooking for two simply half the recipe. We encourage you to still use the whole onion (pick a small one) and the whole tin of cannellini beans and tinned tomatoes. Adding the full tin of tomatoes means you'll need to add less stock, start with 75ml (¼ cup) and add more if the rice needs more to cook.