- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees, fan bake.
- Cook the sweet potato chips.
- Prepare the crumb for the fish.
- Make the tartar sauce.
- Cook the fish.
- Assemble the salad.
- Serve up and enjoy!
- If you're making the Broccoli, Blue Cheese and Caramelised Onion Frittata this week, then double the salad dressing recipe and save halve for the side salad that goes alongside the frittata.
- When making sweet potato chips we like to use golden or purple sweet potatoes as they have a firmer flesh which is perfect for crispy chips. We find that because the orange variety have a softer texture they don’t crisp up as nicely.
- We love the flavour of cooking our fish in a little butter but if you’re using butter make sure you use a little olive oil too as this stops the butter from burning.
- Make sure you don’t have the pan too hot when cooking the fish so the crumb doesn’t burn before the fish has cooked through.
- Use a store-bought tartar sauce.
- Use store-bought bread crumbs or panko crumbs.
- Instead of crumbing the fish you could dust in a little flour and salt and pepper.
This recipe serves four, if you’re cooking for two simply halve the recipe.