- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees, fan bake.
- Sear the chicken then set aside.
- Make the tomato sauce.
- Add the chicken back into the sauce.
- Sprinkle over the bread crumbs and cheese.
- Pop into the oven for 30 minutes.
- While the chicken is cooking, prepare the salad.
- Make sure the pan is nice and hot before adding the chicken thighs, the aim is to brown the chicken which not only tastes delicious but also helps to seal in the juices so your chicken stays moist and tender.
Meal prep guide - if you followed the meal prep guide you would have toasted the pine nuts.
This recipe serves four, if you’re cooking for two simply halve the recipe. To avoid food waste use 1 small onion and garlic clove and 1 tin of crushed tomatoes (omit the water and tomato paste).