- Make the sauce.
- Flour the fish.
- Cook the fish and steam the broccoli.
- Serve up and enjoy!
- If you’ve got a hungry household to feed then you could serve this dish alongside our baked potatoes.
- This sauce is really delicious with a dash of white wine if you’ve got any on hand. We recommend using ¼ cup wine and ¼ cup stock.
- Coating the fish fillets in flour creates a light, crispy and golden crust, but make sure to shake off any excess flour to avoid an unpleasant texture and burning in the pan.
- Don’t overcrowd the pan, cook the fish in batches if your pan isn't big enough.
Meal prep guide - if you followed the meal prep guide you would have already made the sauce and prepared the broccoli.
This recipe serves four, if you’re cooking for two simply halve the recipe.