- Make the peanut and miso sauce.
- Cook the noodles and edamame beans.
- While the noodles are cooking, cook the tofu.
- Fry the broccoli.
- Add everything together and enjoy!
- Use the same frypan to cook the tofu and the green to save on dishes.
- The consistency of the sauce may vary depending on how oily your peanut butter is. If your peanut butter is dry, you may need to add a little water to thin down the sauce.
Meal prep guide - if you followed the meal prep guide you would have already made the peanut miso sauce. Bring to room temp before serving.
This recipe serves four, if you’re cooking for two simply halve the recipe.