- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees, fan bake.
- Roast the pumpkin.
- Make the pasta sauce.
- Prepare the salad and dressing.
- Cook the pasta.
- Add the pumpkin, parmesan and pasta water to the sauce.
- Dress the salad.
- Serve up and enjoy!
- Reserve your pasta water! Pasta water is filled with starch and salt which creates cloudy, murky water but is the key to a creamy sauce. Together the starch and the salt add flavour and depth to the pasta sauce as well as acting as a thickening agent.
- We like to look for chorizo that is just meat, spices and the casing as lots of brands are filled with additives and preservatives. This one is our personal favourite!
This recipe serves four, if you’re cooking for two simply halve the recipe.