- Cook the leeks, onion, celery, carrots, salt and pepper.
- Add the garlic and herbs.
- Add the pumpkin, stock, water and mustard; bring to a boil, then reduce heat, and simmer for 15 - 20 minutes.
- Add the kale and allow it to wilt.
- Serve with crusty bread and enjoy!
- Soups are a great freezer-friendly meal, ready for you on those busier nights of the week. Double the recipe or save leftovers - allow the soup to cool first, then divide into portion sizes and place into containers or resealable bags. Date the soup and store in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Meal prep guide - if you followed the meal prep guide you would have already chopped all the vegetables.
This recipe serves four, if you’re cooking for two simply halve the recipe.