- Prepare the sauce for the prawns.
- Prepare all of the vegetables, herbs and cashews and set aside.
- Make the dipping sauce.
- Cook the prawns.
- Roll the rice paper rolls.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Depending on the size of the veggies you might be left with some extra cut veggies that you can use to make a little side salad or to snack on while you're rolling.
- If you’ve never made rice paper rolls before we suggest watching this video on how to roll them like a pro.
- When rolling the rice paper rolls we like to have a large platter or plate with a sheet of baking paper on top to pop them on once rolled as this stops them from sticking to the plate and then tearing.
- We've used frozen prawns with the tails removed if you can't find any just remove the tails after defrosting.
- If you’re short on time this recipe makes a really tasty salad. Simply, add all of the sliced veggies, cabbage, herbs, and cashews to a large salad bowl, toss through either dressing (you’ll need to double the dressing) and top with the sweet chilli, and tamari prawns. You could also add some vermicelli noodles.
If you followed the meal prep guide you would have already prepared your veggies, made the sauce for the prawns and prepared your dipping sauce.
This recipe serves four, if you're cooking for two simply half the recipe.