- Cook the curry sauce.
- Cook the rice.
- Add the fish.
- Steam the broccoli.
- Add the broccoli to the curry sauce.
- Garnish with fresh coriander and roasted cashews.
- Serve up and enjoy!
- As with all of our recipes, the amount of spice you use is up to you. This recipe calls for a whole chilli but if you don’t like a spicy curry you can remove the white pith and ribs of the chilli as that is where the heat comes from (not actually the seeds which you might have been told before).
- Cooking the spices for a few minutes before adding the remaining ingredients helps to deepen its flavour.
- We have used a delicate fish (Tarakihi) which means it doesn't need to be simmer in the sauce for long. However, if you are using a firmer fish it can simmer in the sauce for 20 minutes.
Meal prep guide - if you followed the meal prep guide you would have already made the spice mix and chopped the broccoli.
This recipe serves four, if you’re cooking for two simply halve the recipe. To reduce food waste and half empty tins you could use the full tin of coconut cream and add 3 Tbsp of tomato paste to the sauce instead of a tin of chopped tomatoes.