- Bring a pot of water to the boil.
- Stir-fry the veggies and then set aside.
- Cook the mince.
- Cook the noodles.
- Add the veggies back in with the noodles.
- Serve up and enjoy!
- When making a stir-fry we always find it handy to prep everything into little bowls first as this makes the cooking so much easier when everything is ready to go.
- If you have any veggies that need to be used up this is a great meal to throw in bits and bobs sitting at the back of the fridge.
Meal prep guide - if you followed the meal prep guide you would have already sliced the carrots and sliced the cabbage.
This recipe serves four, if you’re cooking for two simply halve the recipe.