Pre-chop 4-5 sweet potatoes into chips (store in an airtight container in the fridge).
Prepare the tartar sauce (store in an airtight container in the fridge).
- 1/3 cup greek yoghurt
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp pickles (finely chopped)
- 1 Tbsp capers (finely chopped)
- 2 Tbsp parsley (finely chopped)
- Add all of the ingredients into a small bowl and mix well to combine.
Make the salad dressing (store in a glass jar in the fridge). NOTE: if you're also making the Broccoli, Blue Cheese and Caramelised Onion Frittata this week then double the salad dressing.
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1.5 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- ½ tsp wholegrain mustard
- ½ tsp honey
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Add all of the ingredients into a glass jar and shake well to combine.