The whipped feta is light, creamy and subtly spiked with lemon and garlic. You can put this sauce with almost anything - it's delicious with chicken, potatoes, even crunchy iceberg. When in doubt throw this whipped feta over something and it's sure to be a crowd-pleaser.
2 cups of brussel sprouts (cut into quarters)
2 Tbsp butter or olive oil
Pinch of salt and pepper
Juice of half a lemon
2 Tbsp Greek yoghurt
1 garlic clove (crushed)
Pinch of salt
1. Heat the butter or oil in a large fry pan - add the brussels, salt and pepper. Cook over a high heat for a few minutes until the brussels start to get charred.
2. Turn down to a medium heat and pop a lid over the pan so that the brussels can cook for a further 2-3 minutes, or until cooked through.
3. Remove the lid and allow to cool slightly before serving over the whipped feta.
1. Add all the ingredients into a food processor and blend until super smooth.
1. When you’re ready to plate up spread the whipped feta over a large plate or platter and scatter the brussels on top.
When brussels go out of season, play around with serving with pan-fried asparagus or charred broccoli.